At Pinsonneault Builders, we pride ourselves on the fact that we’re a true general contractor firm — not a construction management company.
In other words, we’re builders…and when you contract with us, we’ll be on-site, working with our crew to make sure every aspect of the job exceeds your expectations. Our highly skilled, in-house crew completes all framing, roofing, sidewall, flooring, exterior trim, interior trim, painting, fabrication of built-ins, etc. –and because of that, we can stay on schedule, control quality and minimize costs.
We offer the following services:
- Design and build expertise for custom homes, remodels & additions including architectural, structural & engineering support
- Construction management
- Project consulting and interior design solutions to maximize materials and product selection
- Historical restoration and renovation
- Custom carpentry and exceptional craftsmanship
- Thorough, consistent communication from start to of project
- Detailed inspections throughout the building process ensuring all phases of construction meet the highest levels of expectation
A custom home is tailor-made to meet the exact specifications of the homeowner. To some, that may sound daunting. But it’s not to us. At Pinsonneault Builders, we have the experience and expertise to help you every step of the way, from site planning and architecture all the way through to the finest details on moldings and cabinetry. Whether you prefer traditional, contemporary or something in-between, our dedication to detail will ensure your custom home will be the one-of-a-kind masterpiece of your dreams.
Restoration & Renovation
Pinsonneault Builders is one of only three companies on the east coast certified in historical restoration by the Division of Capital Asset Management, which controls Historical Buildings such as the Newport Mansions. Backed by our experience, expertise and certifications, we work seamlessly with local building/historic agencies and boards to deliver expedient and hassle-free renovations and remodels.